1. Assist the marketing center in pre-sale technical support, participate in customer designing, and collect the latest customer information;
2. Responsible for project designing or rectification of the customer's sorting site, and provide logistics automation solutions.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanics, mechatronics, or related, and those with excellent qualifications can relax the academic requirements;
2. More than three years of design work experience in the logistics equipment industry or similar machinery and automation industries, and more than one year of experience in the relevant planning industry, able to accurately perform various calculations: power, load, flow and other parameters;
3. Ability to communicate with customers independently, fully understand customer needs, analyze data provided by customers, and use big data and big logistics ideas to guide design solutions, and provide transportation and sorting system planning solutions for express delivery, e-commerce and other industries;
4. There is a sufficient foundation for the overall integration of the system and the external background knowledge (such as civil engineering, fire protection, industry norms and policies, etc.);
5. Have a full understanding and cognition of the stand-alone equipment in the system integration, such as: logistics transportation and sorting equipment (such as cross belts, sliders, balance wheels, etc.), steel structures, etc.;
6. Good mechanical design foundation, understanding of basic mechanical principles, and proficient use of CAD and a 3D software.